To apply for admission to the Holistic Nursing Online Graduate Certificate program, complete the application process which begins at the link below. Applicants must be an RN and have completed a Baccalaureate degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university. We look forward to the Fall 2022 cohort. The deadline to apply is Friday, June 24, 2022 11:59 PM EST.
Note: Maximum cohort capacity is 12 students. Early application to the program is advised.
Applications will be evaluated upon receipt of all required documentation:
- A personal statement from the applicant addressing his/her reasons for applying and his/her plans for the future (uploaded).
- One letter of reference from an individual who can address the candidate’s potential for success (electronically submitted).
- Current resume or CV (uploaded).
- Unofficial transcript(s) for all undergraduate and graduate coursework(uploaded).
- Official college transcript(s) mailed to The Graduate School (see address below). Please note that official transcripts from students previous educational experience at UConn are not required.
- Successful candidates normally meet the recommended 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA.
- If you use the results from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), you must have a minimum overall score of 550 for the paper-based test or 79 for the internet-based test.
- When completing the online application form, under the Intended Program tab select:
- Levels of Study: Certificate
- Academic Areas: Health
- Program: Holistic Nursing Grad Certificate
- Campus: Online
- The GRE and Residence Affidavit are not required.
- Fields marked with a red asterisk (*) on the application are required fields.
- A non-refundable $75 application fee.
- After you apply, are admitted, and accept an offer of admission, please send The Graduate School your Official Transcript(s) in one envelope to the address listed below. Or, if your school(s) offer an electronic transcript service email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of Connecticut
The Graduate School
Whetten Graduate Center
438 Whitney Road Ext., Unit 1152
Storrs, CT 06269-1152
Applications are only evaluated after the student’s file is complete.
If you have any questions on how to use the online application system, please contact the The Graduate School at 860-486-3617.
International Students are ineligible for this online certificate program.